The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Who Digestive System Tumours
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Who Digestive System Tumours
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Who Digestive System Tumours
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Who Digestive System Tumours
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Who Digestive System Tumours
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Who Digestive System Tumours
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Who Digestive System Tumours
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Who Digestive System Tumours
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.