The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs During Holland
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.