While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.