The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Where Are Digestive Enzymes Produced
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.