Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Bodybuilding Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.