The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Plant Based Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.