While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions What Should Digestive Enzymes Contain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.