While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Taking Digestive Enzymes With Proton Pump Inhibitors
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.