Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes From Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes From Protein
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes From Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes From Protein
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes From Protein
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes From Protein
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes From Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes From Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.