The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Understanding Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Understanding Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Understanding Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Understanding Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Understanding Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Understanding Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Understanding Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Understanding Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.