Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Toward The Immune System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.