Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Empty Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.