The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes And Reaction
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.