While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Types Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Types Of Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Types Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Types Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Types Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Types Of Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Types Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Types Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.