Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Use Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Use Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Use Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Use Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Use Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Use Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Use Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Use Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.