While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Quizlet
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.