The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Top Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Top Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Top Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Top Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Top Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Top Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Top Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Top Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.