The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Gerd Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Gerd Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Gerd Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Gerd Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Gerd Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Gerd Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Gerd Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Gerd Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.