The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Zenwise
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.