The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Restoring Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Restoring Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Restoring Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Restoring Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Restoring Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Restoring Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Restoring Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Restoring Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.