The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Hormones And Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.