The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Ulcerative Colitis Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.