While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Papaya Digestive Enzymes Benefits
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.