While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
When we eat food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.