The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Scenes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.