While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Pancreatic Enzyme Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.