The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Off The Bone Broth
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.