The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Best Quality Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.