While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Has Digestive Enzymes Cell
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.