The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Now Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Now Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Now Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Now Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Now Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Now Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Now Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Now Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.