The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Upon Expiration Date
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.