While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Best Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.