The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Modere Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Modere Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Modere Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Modere Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Modere Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Modere Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Modere Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Modere Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.