While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Soft Chews
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.