Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Foods
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.