While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Key Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Key Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Key Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Key Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Key Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Key Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Key Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Key Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.