The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Now Foods Optimal Digestive Vs Super Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.