The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Just For Tummies
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.