While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions How Does The Body Avoid Damaging The Digestive Enzymes In The Small Intestine
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.