Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Important Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Important Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Important Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Important Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Important Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Important Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Important Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Important Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.