While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Acv Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.