Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Health Benefits Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.