While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes And Birth Control
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.