The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Are Digestive Enzymes Good For You
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.