Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzyme Digestion Method
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzyme Digestion Method
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzyme Digestion Method
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestion Method
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Enzyme Digestion Method
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Enzyme Digestion Method
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Enzyme Digestion Method
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzyme Digestion Method
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.