Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Best Digestive Enzymes Consumer Reports
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.