While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Without Betaine Hcl
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.