While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Enzyme Digestion Animation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzyme Digestion Animation
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzyme Digestion Animation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzyme Digestion Animation
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Enzyme Digestion Animation
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Enzyme Digestion Animation
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Enzyme Digestion Animation
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzyme Digestion Animation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.