The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Jean Coutu
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.