While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions What Is The Function Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.